Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Minion Mania!!




Short post today...I need to get my little man outside....after our HORRIBLE winter this year, he just adores being outside!


Loves the outdoors!! :)
Anyways....on to Minions!!

My.Class.Loves.Minions. 

I mean LOVES them. They talk about Despicable Me often, and one of them was even a minion for Halloween. 

So...when my friend Angie over at Mrs. Olson's Lucky Little Learners asked me to be a part of her character education giveaway, I knew exactly what kind of product I wanted to make & donate. 

Introducing the "Minion ways to be a Great Friend" craftivity.  I must confess, I had seen a display titled "Thanks a Minion" on facebook, which sparked the "Minion ways to be a Great Friend" phrase. 

When I created this product, I instantly knew my kiddos would like it go bananas bonkers over it!  We made these little guys last week since I am assigned the hallway bulletin board this month. (I love hearing the giggles and comments of all the kids when they notice Minions in the hallway!)



We started with a prewrite on how we can be great friends. (The prewriting sheet is included!) My kiddos came up with the cutest ways to be a great friend!!  Then we wrote our final copies and made the little minions. Check some out below!












Aren't they ADORABLE???



If you want a copy of this product, click HERE or on the pic below!! 




Tune in to my next post on our First Ever 2nd Grade Book Fair & QR Code videos!!

Thanks for stopping by, 



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Please feel free to check out my blog I just started. www.journeyto5thgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! I just NOW saw your comment. (I haven't been able to blog in ages!) I will check out your blog! :) Thanks for checking out my minions!

    ReplyDelete