Friday, July 3, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge #3: Make your MaStErPiEcE!!




I am so thrilled to be linking up with Teach.Create.Motivate, Third in Hollywood, Peppy Zesty, teacherista, and Sparkling in Second for their TpT Seller Challenge....how amazingly motivating this has been! For my masterpiece I finished installment #2 of my Word Work Activity Booklets. These are an idea I had at the end of this school year and only was able to use a couple of them with my students....they LOVED them!!!!!

This will be an ever-growing product. (I will be adding short a and short i activities soon!)

Let the motivation juices keep flowing!! :)




3 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for cute activities for word work. Love them!
    :) Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for cute activities for word work. Love them!
    :) Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! I love the book idea. Very creative! :O)

    ReplyDelete