Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#2getherwearebetter: Classroom Reveal!!!






Greetings teacher friends!!! It is Katie from Pop into Primary  I am so stoked to once again be linking up with #angley!! This month...it is classroom ReVeAl!!! {Always my favorite posts to look through!!}

Yesterday was my FIRST day of school...and if you have ever watched one of my periscopes you know that I have what could be argued as one of the world's busiest toddlers...so I made a video reveal to save myself LOTS of time. {And it was fun!} Tune in below! Also, check out the links below the video to find the TpT products in my room!

Phonics Flags by Kristen Smith
Bulletin Board clip art by Educlips & Melonheadz
First day of school brag tag
Teacher Toolkit Labels
Read to Self Stamina Chart
Question Word Cards
First Day Snapshot Writing Activity
Mel D.'s Ultimate Writing Center
What do writer's write pencil



No comments:

Post a Comment