Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Spectacular Secret Santa!!





I am stoked to be linking up with some amazing 2nd grade teacher bloggers for our Spectacular Secret Santa reveal! That's right....I actually got some wonderful gifts in the mail from a 2nd grade bloggy secret santa! See the amazingness below! #igotspoiled



Before I show you the amazing goodies I received, let me reveal who sent them to me!


Christina from Apple, Books, and Crayons. (Have you checked out her super cute blog??)

And now.....

It was fun coming home from work, driving through the chilly Minnesota wind, and finding a package from sunny Florida! So many cute little packages, I didn't know where to start! Here is what I found:
We both now a teacher can NEVER have too many post-its. (That's what I tell my husband as I load up my cart for the umpteenth time.) How cute are these??? I have a bird themed classroom, so owl post-its??? YES! AND...I have a love obsession with high heels!
I LOVE Christmastime....just everything about the season...seeing family, the carols, and yes...I will even admit it...the snow. One of my favorite parts of the holiday is decorating our trees. #oneineachroom This snowman will look delightful. :)

Okay.....how darling is this little ornament?? No...that is not my little one in there yet. In order to get a Christmas photo of him I need him to stop moving for a minute...Will this one work?
Maybe not??

How cute is this ornament?? #THIS I thought it was SO cute it needed a collage. :) I have an entire Christmas tree devoted to high heel ornaments. (Don't worry about me...it's a mini tree!) I am excited to add these sassy boots!

Umm...yeah...nuff said. :)

My Secret Santa also gave me a cute magnetic notepad. I will use it to make lists and HOPEFULLY cross stuff off. (Am I the only one who writes "make a to do list" at the top of each list so I can cross it off and feel accomplished right from the start?) 

Keep hopping through our Spectacular Secret Santa Link Up! And...STAY CALM break starts next week! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment