Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Stockup...Pile on the pizza!!








Happy Summer friends!!
Can you believe it is almost July already?!?! Whoa! I have been so busy chasing my little man and playing outside I haven't even thought about how quickly time is passing. 
He loves to grab his hat, shoes and tell me, "Side". Code word for: bring me outside now!! 
:)
I use a clip chart in my classroom...which is a BIG hit with the students each year since I do it in a positive way. (My school uses TCIT and the clip chart lends itself well to that management method!) 

This got me to thinking...I want a more engaging clip chart! I want my students to be super excited to clip up...which led to the laying in the yard creation of "Pilin' on the Pizza". I had these super cute clip arts of pizza and a chef....I finally get to use them!!



Not all sections are pictured above, I just wanting you to see the growing, or disappearing pizza!

Not only did I create a Pizza clip chart, but also Pizza Behavior tracking sheets (daily or weekly option), six take home "Top Chef Behavior" notes, and a certificate for those extra special behavior days (What a great, motivating tool for your sometimes super loud student!)

Pizza spices up a classroom and I just KNOW my kiddos will be thrilled to take home the coveted "Perfect Pizza" certificate! It will be like getting a GOOD phone call from the teacher. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment