Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wordless Wednesday....back to my roots!!






Greetings all!!

I am excited to be linking up for the first time ever with the amazing Miss DeCarbo over at Second Grade Sugar & Spice for Wordless Wednesday!!
This  morning my little man and I walked up to ECFE for some quality social time. The ECFE classes are held in my old elementary school where I roamed the halls Kindergarten through 6th grade. I felt pretty nostalgic!!
So..my question is...do any of you actually teach where you went to school? I teach in a nearby town CLOSE to my hometown. 
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome Wordless Wednesday. Nice to see another midwest blogger. Many of my coworkers grew up near my school, some of them are now colleagues with former teachers. I'm about 1000 miles away from my hometown though.
    Deb
    Not very fancy in 1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love about 2 hours from my hometown...but work with several teachers who went to our school as kids. I bet that's a funny feeling to be back at your own elementary school as an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you on Periscope and just came to check out your blog. It's adorable! :)
    I actually do teach in the school district where I grew up. I don't teach at the same elementary school, but I do teach with a few of my former teachers. My Kindergarten teacher is actually on my Kindergarten team! Pretty crazy and very fun!

    Jill :)
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete